RAD-Moon 2 | 100/1000BASE-T1 Media Converter100/1000BASE-T1 Media Converter for Automotive Ethernet
100/1000BASE-T1 Media Converter for Automotive Ethernet
Intrepid’s RAD-Moon 2 is the most advanced Ethernet Media Converter for Automotive Ethernet applications. Using the RAD-Moon 2, you can convert from 100BASE-T1 Ethernet to 100BASE-TX or 1000BASE-T1 to 1000BASE-TX. This is useful for connecting a PC to a 100/1000BASE-T1 host or switch.
The RAD-Moon 2 provides a small but rugged enclosure perfect for carrying in your laptop bag.
- 100/1000BASE-T1 via Marvell 88Q2112 A2 PHY (DB-88Q2112-A2-MC-1)
- Programmable membrane label with LEDs to show PHY and network status
- Membrane switches allow switching between 100BASE-T1 and 1000BASE-T1, and selecting master, slave or automatic PHY configuration
- Uses the TE MATEnet connector or Rosenberger H-MTD connector specially designed for 1000BASE-T1
- View network activity on a bar graph
- 4.5-40V power range, compatible with in-vehicle power
- Ruggedized USB Type-C connector for power, configuration, and PHY register monitoring
Using the RAD-Moon 2 as a media converter.
RAD-Moon 2 powered from USB Type-C or Barrel Jack.
|RAD-MOON2||100/1000BASE-T1 Media Converter with MATEnet Connector|
|RAD-MOON2-HB||100/1000BASE-T1 Media Converter with H-MTD Connector|
Specifications subject to change; please contact Intrepid for the latest information. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners
New 1000BASE-T1 Media Converter with Rosenberger H-MTD Connector RAD-Moon 2 now comes with either TE MATEnet connector or Rosenberger H-MTD connector specially designed for 1000BASE-T1. We understand that our customers have different preferences, and we are committed...
Learn about Automotive Ethernet in Only One Hour from Colt Correa - Vice President at Intrepid Control Systems and author of Automotive Ethernet - The Definitive Guide. Automotive Ethernet general term that covers all forms of Ethernet used in automotive applications....
Connecting your PC’s NIC to an Automotive Ethernet ECU is just one of the applications for a media converter. But it’s certainly not the only one. What happens when you need to connect mismatched data rates? Convert a managed switch into 100/1000BASE-T1? Create a new...