neoECU AVB/TSNAVB/TSN Endpoint Simulation (Talker/Listener)
The neoECU AVB/TSN is perfect for rapid prototyping, system-level troubleshooting, network testing and much more. Please read on for further details.
- Standalone script execution with message RX/TX, expression evaluation, and conditional logic
- 8x Dual purpose LEDs for network status and device configuration
- Programmable DW CAN termination circuits
- Battery-backed real time clock (RTC)
- Field-upgradeable flash firmware
- Rugged aluminum case with shock-absorbing end caps
Rapid Prototyping: Quickly assemble prototype AVB/TSN systems to characterize performance and evaluate trade-offs well in advance of production prototypes.
Accelerate System-Level Troubleshooting: Use as a “Known-Good” sample to replace suspect ECUs to aid in the process of elimination.
Robustness Testing: Observe your system under stress by quickly configuring additional endpoints to simulate high levels of network utilization.
AVB/TSN Standards Compliance
- 802.1Qat – Stream Reservation Protocol (SRP)
- 802.1Qav – Forwarding and Queuing for Time-Sensitive Streams (FQTSS)
- 802.1AS – Precision Timing Protocol
- IEEE 1722 – AVTP
- IEEE 1722.1 – AVDECC
Scripting and Automation
The neoECU AVB/TSN is well-equipped to be integrated into a vehicle or test bench, with a full featured scripting engine controlling 2 CAN FD channels
Function Blocks enable users to easily set up automated tasks and simulate nodes and ECUs without relying on a complicated, text-based computer language.
The C Code Interface guides you through building a C Project in Microsoft Visual C. This interface allows you access to anything accessible through Visual C. Imagine being able to access security DLL files, external hardware, or the Win32API, and interface that information with your networks. The possibilities are endless!