88Q2112 1000BASE-T1 SFP Module
Intrepid Controls has developed a two wire ethernet Small Form Pluggable (SFP) module based on the Marvell 88Q2112-A2 PHY that is designed to work with both 100/1000Base-T1 speeds.
- Works with Intrepid Controls SFP capable hardware
- Works with Marvell EVB boards and many test tools and commercial ethernet devices
- Well suited for conformance and performance applications
- Register level access and control for real-time monitoring, diagnostics and reconfiguration
- Supports IEEE 802.3bw and IEEE 802.3bp standards
- Supports IEEE 1000BASE-T1 gigabit single pair ethernet with transmission lengths of 15m through 4 in-line connectors
- User selectable modes: master, slave, and auto negotiate modes, default is auto negotiate.
- LEDs indicating link status, activity, and speed
- Metal lock and latch system for reliable connection
- Fully metallic enclosure and stainless steel connector shielding for Low EMI
- Interface via H-MTD SPE connector
- Built-in ESD protection
- Overall dimensions: 76.5 mm length x 13.5 mm width x 20.5 mm height
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
- Weight: approximately 30 g
|SFP-MV2112-A2||1000BASE-T1 SFP Module|
* Specifications subject to change. Please contact Intrepid for the latest information.