RAD-Meteor - 10BASE-T1SLow Cost Device for Interacting with 10BASE-T1S Networks
Intrepid’s RAD-Meteor is a cost effective means to add a 10BASE-T1S (IEEE Std 802.3cg) port to your computer using USB. In addition to monitoring 10BASE-T1S traffic as if it were a standard Ethernet port, the RAD-Meteor network adapter supports the test modes and wave forms required to test the 10BASE-T1S network. RAD-Meteor also has a built-in full color display to view network activity and monitor the 10BASE-T1S status registers.
- USB Network Adapter with 10BASE-T1S Physical Layer (PHY)
- Enumerates as standard Ethernet NIC in Linux or Windows.
- Monitor Ethernet with Vehicle Spy or Wireshark
- TX/RX with socket applications
- Microchip LAN867X 10BASE-T1S PHY
- Terminal Block with optional termination for T1S connections
- Device configuration and status register reporting over USB using Ethernet frames
- 320 x 240 Color Display for monitoring network activity and displaying 10BASE-T1S status registers
- Stand-alone configuration of 10BASE-T1S parameters and test modes via 3-button interface
- Field updatable firmware