neoVI FIRE 2Next Generation Multi-Protocol Vehicle Interface & Data Logger
neoVI FIRE 2: 8x CAN FD, 2x LIN, Ethernet:DoIP/XCP
Modern vehicle architectures are expanding to include Ethernet and CAN FD in addition to existing CAN and LIN networks. The neoVI FIRE 2 provides Ethernet, eight channels of CAN (including CAN FD) and two channels of LIN in one tool. All channels run simultaneously and are time-stamped in hardware.
- 8x DW CAN / CAN FD channels
- 4x software enabled CAN termination
- 2x LIN channels
- 1x DoIP activation line
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T) for use with DoIP, XCPoE and more
- 10x Programmable tri-color LEDs
- 2x full-size SD cards for up to 2 terabytes of storage with support for SD 3.0 with 800 Mbps logging perfor- mance
- Real Time Clock for hardware timestamping of all messages and backup at 25ns
- Ethernet as the PC interface
- Membrane LEDs to show link, error, and activity status
- Membrane Buttons to control trigger data logger
- Internal extended temperature battery for safe shutdown
- Vehicle battery level wakeup
- Standalone data logger
- Standalone ECU or vehicle simulator
- In-vehicle data acquisition system
- Captive test fleet data collection
- Fleet management
- Vehicle interface with J2534 and RP1210
Standalone Logging, Scripting, and Simulation
In addition to working as a PC interface, the neoVI Fire 2 can operate in standalone mode. It can run real-time scripts, log data to two removable full-size SD cards, and simulate ECUs and gateways. With these features, it is also possible to run a script to reflash ECUs using data from the SD card.
The neoVI Fire 2 is capable of logging to two full-size SD cards, using real-time, fail-safe FAT32 storage for reliability and PC compatibility.
The neoVI Fire 2 also has a real-time clock for hardware timestamping of all messages. A robust power management system automatically powers down the neoVI Fire 2 and it wakes up again based on network activity or the connection of a PC.
The Power of Scripting – CoreMini
If you need to support a proprietary protocol, set up a simulation to run in parallel with the data logger, or any other custom action, the system offers a scripting environment for you to expand the base functionality to fit your unique needs. This makes the entire system very flexible and adaptable.
|1. NC||10. GND||19. VBAT|
|2. DW CAN 4 L||11. NC||20. NC|
|3. DW CAN 5 L||12. DW CAN 4 H||21. DW CAN 7 L|
|4. DW CAN 1 L||13. DW CAN 5 H||22. LIN 01 / ISO K 01|
|5. DW CAN 8 L||14. DW CAN 1 H||23. LIN 02|
|6. DW CAN 2 L||15. DW CAN 8 H||24. EXT WAKE|
|7. DW CAN 3 L||16. DW CAN 2 H||25. ETH 01 ACTIVATE|
|8. DW CAN 6 L||17. DW CAN 3 H||26. DW CAN 7 H|
|9. NC||18.DW CAN 6 H|