- Fleet management server software for Intrepid data loggers
- Google Maps GPS vehicle tracking
- A collected data repository
- Remote device control and configuration
- Live data viewing
- Hardware maintenance and warranty of connected hardware
- One year of Wireless neoVI software
Wireless neoVI Software Features:
- Remotely capture and download data logging file
- Remotely activate, deactivate, and reprogram data loggers
- Remotely post-process multiple sets of data
- Run on Intrepid’s servers or independently on your own
- Control loggers from a web portal on your PC or mobile device
- Manage your fleet with automated on-demand reporting, dynamic issues management, and vehicle management for the transportation and construction industries
- Track your fleet with geo-fencing, location reporting, and historical GPS reports
Wireless neoVI is Part of Intrepid’s New Suite of Data Logging Solutions
Wireless neoVI is part of Intrepid’s advanced wireless in-vehicle data acquisition system. This solution consists of neoVI ION data loggers installed in each vehicle of the fleet, an internet server with Wireless neoVI software, and PC client terminals outfitted with post-analysis software such as Vehicle Spy.
Each neoVI ION connects to vehicle buses and/or analog sensors, collecting data in real time. The device transmit data to the server wirelessly using 4G or 3G cellular, Wi-Fi, or GPRS. The neoVI ION can be programmed to send data to the server automatically, at scheduled times, based on data analysis results, or based on user commands sent from with Wireless neoVI software itself.
Collected vehicle data can be stored locally on SD cards or transmitted wirelessly to the server. Transmitted data is encrypted and compressed to ensure security and minimize storage size, then decrypted and uncompressed on the server for analysis. Users can monitor data, track and control loggers, download data, and do much more. Vehicle Spy enables users to turn their collected data into useful information.
Our Servers or Yours? It’s Your Choice
Wireless neoVI can operate on Intrepid’s servers or on your own. Should you choose to host your data with Intrepid, rest assured that we will provide you with reliable and secure data storage.
- Convenient Connectivity: Access your data with a simple internet connection. Work from anywhere!
- Scalability Based On Your Needs: We offer scalable solutions to match your data needs as they evolve over time. Whether you need one terabyte of storage or thousands, Intrepid has you covered. Let us worry about the back end administration, while you focus on your primary objective: collecting, storing, and processing data.
- Inherent Redundancy: Data security and reliability are major concerns in our digital world. Intrepid’s Virtual Distributed Cloud (VDC) solution is designed with many layers of redundancy, ensuring that your data is secure and accessible at all times. We employ industrial-grade uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems, backup generators and enhanced security. Our services are also not physically reliant on a specific server: if one fails, our system will seamlessly switch to another without interruption or downtime.
- Data Snapshots: Another benefit of Intrepid’s VDC is the ability to preserve data with near-instant snapshots. Copy all of your data as often as once per hour without experiencing any loss of performance. Store previous snapshots for later reference, or use them as a complete backup solution.