We cordially invite you to attend and stop by our booth, #206 – April 5-7, 2022.
We are excited to demonstrate our new neoVI FIRE 3 at the show!
Stop by to see this, and more, at our booth #206.
The neoVI FIRE 3 is the most advanced multi-protocol vehicle network interface and data logger available. The neoVI Fire 3 has 16x CAN FD networks, up to 8x LIN networks, 2x 1 Gb 10/100/1000BASE-T, 1x 10/100BASE-Tx. All networks run simultaneously and are hardware time-stamped. A fully isolated high-speed ethernet interface allows messages to be sent and received without risk of damage to the networks or your computer.
- Vehicle network tool
- Standalone data logger
- Wireless data logger with auto-download via WiFi or Ethernet
- Standalone ECU or vehicle simulator
- In-vehicle data acquisition system
- Captive test fleet data collection
- Fleet management
- Vehicle pass-through interface support with J2534 and RP1210
- 16x DW CAN / CAN FD channels
- 8x software-enabled CAN termination
- 8x LIN channels
- 2x SW CAN*
- 2x LSFT CAN*
- 2x DoIP activation line
- 2x 1 Gb 10/100/1000BASE-T, 1x 10/100BASE-Tx for use with DoIP, XCPoE, and more
- 2x full-size SD card slots. SD 3.0 compatible and supports up to 2 terabytes of total storage. Up to 800 Mbps logging performance. (1x 32 GB SD card included standard)
- Real-time clock for hardware timestamping of all messages and backup at 25ns