Date and Time
MIRA Technical Institute MIRA Technology Park Watling Street Nuneaton CV10 0TU United Kingdom
We’ll be covering topics including Autonomy, Battery Management Systems, Visualisations, Cybersecurity, CAN FD, Automotive Ethernet, HIL/VIL Simulation tools, Data Logging, and much more.
Learn from experts about the latest in-vehicle networking and embedded tools technologies and solutions. Listen to informative presentations and participate in hands-on demos to see how you can launch new projects and improve your existing ones. Take your knowledge to the next level.
Tentative Schedule – Thursday 6th October 2022
08:30 AM — Attendee Registration – Refreshments Served – Demos Open
09:15 AM — Introduction to Intrepid Control Systems and the team
Topics we’ll be covering:
- What is Wireless Battery Management System (wBMS) for Electric Vehicles? How can you monitor that data?
- Automotive Audio Bus (A2B®) Testing Tool and Network Monitoring Solutions
- Automotive Ethernet Network Architecture for vehicles – advanced capabilities to meet your needs
- What‘s new in Vehicle Spy 3 and how it will improve your productivity and efficiency
- Meet the Next Generation Vehicle Interface Tools — Introducing neoVI Fire 3 and neoVI RED 2
- Analytics – Customisable dashboards to simplify your data
16:30 PM — Close / Q&A / Demos remain open until 17:00
Lunch and refreshments will be provided!