The neoVI RED 2 combines the best of vehicle network interfaces with the Linux embedded operating system. The result is a solution unparalleled in capability with support for multiple network interfaces and standalone logging.
The neoVI RED 2 Series has up to eight dual wire CAN FD channels, two LIN channels, and two Gigabit Ethernet channels. The neoVI RED 2 fills the need for multiple protocol tools with a low-cost, high-value vehicle bus interface that fits in your backpack.
- Standalone data logger
- Data logger with auto-download via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Standalone ECU or vehicle simulator
- In-vehicle data acquisition system
- Captive test fleet data collection
- Fleet management
- Vehicle interface with J2534 and RP1210
Learn More about neoVI RED 2 at https://www.intrepidcs.com/products/vehicle-network-adapters/neovi-red-2/
The neoECU 22 is a rapid prototyping tool for CAN, CAN FD, LIN and Ethernet. The neoECU 22 can be scripted to gateway, control and measure automotive network traffic and PDUs in minutes. Logic can be defined in Vehicle Spy’s Function Block scripts, or embedded C code, allowing you to keep your project moving.
- Create gateways in minutes with Vehicle Spy’s Enterprise’s Gateway Builder Feature. Gateway between CAN FD, CAN, LIN, and Ethernet
- Integrate into benches to replace or in advance of receiving a prototype ECU
- Simulate a real ECU environment with dozens of low cost nodes
- Try out new algorithms early in design
Learn More about neoECU 22 at https://www.intrepidcs.com/products/ecu-simulators/neoecu-22/