Are you looking for a managed switch that can handle the complex and demanding requirements of In-Vehicle Networking and Autonomous development? If so, you need to check out Intrepid’s RAD-Epsilon, the 9-port Gigabit Ethernet managed switch with Nvidia Jetson Nano.
With RAD-Epsilon, you can:
- Create a LAN with a mix of BASE-T1 and BASE-T Physical Layers.
- Create multiple virtual LANs (VLANs) on a single device to logically separate your network
- Use media converter, port mirroring, gateway functions, and frame mirroring for advanced debugging and monitoring
- Work with AVB/TSN traffic conditioning, gPTP Time Synchronization, deep packet inspection, and ingress policing and limiting
- Integrate CAN, LIN, and scripting features for vehicle networking tools
But that’s not all!
RAD-Epsilon also features the option for a powerful Nvidia Jetson Nano module that can run AI applications on the edge. You can use the Jetson Nano to process video streams from cameras, lidars, and radars, and perform tasks such as object detection, lane detection, semantic segmentation, and more. You can also use the Jetson Nano to run custom applications using popular frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV, ROS, and more.