We invite you to join us at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2024, the world’s most influential tech event, taking place from January 9 to 12, 2024, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Head over to Booth 3666 in the West Hall, where we’ll be showcasing our latest breakthroughs in Software Defined Vehicles (SDV) and Zonal Architectures.
Location: Booth 3666, West Hall, Las Vegas Convention Center
The CES Experience: Where Innovation Meets Technology
CES is renowned as the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and a global gathering of innovators. At Intrepid’s booth, you’re in for an immersive experience as we unveil cutting-edge solutions that redefine the automotive landscape.
Highlights of Our Booth at CES 2024
- Network Tools for SDV and Zonal Architecture
- Open Alliance TC10 Wake Up and Sleep
- 2.5/5/10GBASE-T1 “Multi-Gig” Media Converter for Automotive Ethernet
- AUTOSAR SOME/IP Demo
- Independently Isolated CAN FD and LIN for Automation & Industrial Environment
- Wireless Battery Management System
- 10BASE-T1S Development Interface with 1000BASE-T1, 1000BASE-T, and CAN FD
- Multi-Protocol Vehicle Interface, Gateway, and Data Logger
- Affordable Wireless Data Logger
- Robust and Open Raspberry PI 4 Platform for Automotive
Join Us in Shaping the Future
At CES 2024, Intrepid is not just presenting innovations; we are inviting you to be a part of shaping the future of automotive technology. Our team of experts will be on hand to provide insights, answer your questions, and discuss the endless possibilities that lie ahead.
Mark your calendars and visit Booth 3666 in the West Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center from January 9 to 12, 2024. Let’s embark on this journey together, exploring the boundless opportunities that await in the world of Software Defined Vehicles and Zonal Architectures.