A Ruggedized IP67 Data Logger, ECU Simulator, and Gateway Solution in Production-Ready Form Factor
Whether you’re in need of a versatile standalone data logger, an advanced ECU simulator, or a cutting-edge Gateway module to bridge between different networks, the neoVI Connect is your answer. Crafted in a production-ready form factor, the neoVI Connect is engineered to streamline your development process, minimize costs, and capture your vehicle network data.
The neoVI Connect establishes a robust and adaptable foundation, enabling seamless integration of application and service functions for vehicle manufacturers and service providers within a single control unit. Leveraging decades of expertise in vehicle networking tools, electrical and electronic architecture, real-time solutions, IoT, and hardware.
- 8x DW CAN / CAN FD Channels with Software Enabled CAN Termination
- 2x LIN channels
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet (100/1000BASE-T) for use with DoIP, XCPoE and more
- 64 GB eMMC, with larger capacity available upon request.
- Remote or wireless standalone data logging capabilities
- Internal Cell Modem, WiFi, and GPS/GNSS
- Sealed connectors
- 9 DOF IMU (accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer)
- Ruggedized IP67 Standalone data logger
- Remote data logging with auto-download via Wi-Fi, 4G or Ethernet
- Standalone ECU simulator
- Central Gateway Module
- In-vehicle data acquisition system
- Captive test fleet data collection
- Fleet management
neoVI Connect Unveiling at CES
Watch this exclusive Autoline interview, as Intrepid Founder & CEO, Dave Robins, unveils the neoVI Connect at CES 2024