Job Description :
Using state-of-the-art tools and techniques, develop software using C++, Java, Python and other
languages for Intrepid’s Software Products.
● Execute full life cycle software development.
● Write well designed, testable, and efficient code.
● Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
● Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
● Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
● Document and maintain software functionality.
● Tailor and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics.
● Serve as a subject matter expert.
● Comply with project plans and industry standards.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
experience of developing and debugging C++ software applications.
● Strong experience in C++ is required, with a focus on C++11/14/17.
● Independent thinkers who are comfortable engineering solutions from start to finish in
both a team and a solo environment.
● Preference to candidates with experience in automotive networking tools (e.g. Vehicle
Spy, INCA, etc.) and standards (e.g. AUTOSAR, ISO 11898/13400/14229/15765, 802.1
TSN) as well as Python.