Intrepid Control Systems
Intrepid is a global provider of innovative tools for engineers in the vehicle networking, testing, and embedded engineering fields. Widely recognized for our neoVI, ValueCAN, and Vehicle Spy tools, we’ve also developed a new line of solutions for Automotive Ethernet devices for 1000BASE-T1 and 100BASE-T1/BroadR-Reach. Intrepid supports the latest networks and protocols, including AUTOSAR, CAN FD, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Automotive Ethernet, Keyword, UART, J1939, ISO 14229, and GMLAN.
Intrepid has offices in the USA, China, Japan, UK, Germany, India, Korea, and Australia for direct sales and support, as well as a network of distributors. We can support you no matter where you are.
Using state-of-the-art tools and techniques, develop software using C++, Java, Python, and other languages for Intrepid’s Software Products.
- Execute full life cycle software development.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Serve as a subject matter expert.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience in developing and debugging C++ software applications.
- Understand development of multi-threaded GUI applications in Windows
- Strong experience in C++ is required, with a focus on C++11/14/17.
- Independent thinkers who are comfortable engineering solutions from start to finish in both a team and a solo environment.
- Preference to candidates with experience in automotive networking tools (e.g. Vehicle Spy, INCA, etc.) and standards (e.g. AUTOSAR, ISO 11898/13400/14229/15765, 802.1 TSN) as well as Python.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and ability to consider many inputs when developing solutions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Troy, MI 48083: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Software Development: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location